OBD2® Scan Tool with Live Data Color Screen Part# 3040c
Time is money. That’s why when it comes to diagnosing Check Engine issues; you can’t go wrong with the 3040 Scan Tool from Innova. It’s ideal for the entry-level pro, savvy DIYer or to speed up work in busy shops by providing the tools and information, to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2 and ABS problems on today’s vehicles.
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Connects to the OBD2 port (usually found under the steering column).
- Patented, 2.8” all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish.
- Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button.
- Battery/Alternator test – helps troubleshoot no-start car problems.
- Diagnose and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) codes on most popular, newer-model vehicles (GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, and Honda).
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction.
- Stream real-time live data on the screen.
- Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs indicates emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- 9-button format with HOT KEYS – provide easy access to important information, intuitive navigation.
- Audible beep – alerts when tool is successfully linked to vehicle.
- Automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle.
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC or Mac.
- Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Just connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled computer to see the most likely fix; estimate parts and labor for your specific geographic region; and see repair difficulty level to help decide if you want to fix it yourself.
- Support available Monday - Saturday (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish, from Innova’s California-based team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians.
Optional premium RepairSolutions® coverage to access accurate, recommended fix (es), labor times, how-to-repair videos, predicted failures, unscheduled maintenance reminders, TSB and recall notifications, and more.