INNOVA® CanOBD2 Diagnostic ToolPart# 3100g
The INNOVA® 3100 tool has been the best selling OBD2 tool in its class for years. Today, it’s the most popular, user-friendly choice for quickly troubleshooting Check Engine warnings on today’s vehicles. Professional technicians will recognize its many features and benefits, while consumers will find it quick and easy to use thanks to its all-in-one screen and easy-to-use hot keys
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Patented, all-in-one screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish (selected by a menu command).
- Now features the ability to read and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) codes on most popular, newer-model vehicles (GM, Ford, Chrysler & Toyota).
- Red-Yellow-Green Emission Readiness LEDs indicate if the vehicle is ready to pass an emissions test – great for used car inspections and road readiness tests. They can also catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- Hot Keys allow immediate access to DTCs, freeze frame and erase functions.
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle.
- Memory / battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC.
- Support available 7 days/week (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish, from Innova’s California-based team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians.
Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Just connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled PC to see the most likely fix; estimate parts and labor for your specific geographic region; and see repair difficulty level to help decide if you want to fix it yourself.