OBD2&1 Diagnostic Tool Kit ™ with ABS Color Screen Part# 3120e
For the professional technician who works on a combination of newer- and older-model vehicles, the 3120 is a great choice. It features everything you need to troubleshoot Check Engine problems on OBD2 vehicles, plus coverage for the most popular 1982-1995 OBD1 cars and trucks.
OBD1 Code Reader Coverage
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- OBD1 Kit to diagnose most older model vehicles (1982-1995).
- Patented, 2.8” all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish.
- Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button (warning: it will come back on unless the root problem is fixed).
- Battery/Alternator test – helps troubleshoot no-start car problems.
- Diagnose and erase OBD2 ABS (anti-lock brake) codes on most popular, newer-model vehicles (GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, and Honda).
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs indicates emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- 9-button format with HOT KEYS – provide easy access to important information, intuitive navigation.
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- OEM Enhanced data and Transmission diagnostic codes also available for most popular Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota & Honda vehicles.
- Audible beep – alerts when tool is successfully linked to vehicle.
- Automatically refreshed data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle.
- Memory/battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
- Battery low indicator – alerts when scan tool batteries need replacing to protect memory.
- Detachable cable – allows for easy replacement if it’s ever damaged.
- Storage Pouch – easily store OBD1 DLC plugs.
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC or Mac.
- Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Just connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled computer to see the most likely fix; estimate parts and labor for your specific geographic region; and see repair difficulty level to help decide if you want to fix it yourself.
- Support available Monday - Saturay (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish, from Innova’s California-based team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians.
- General Motors – 1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models.
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury – 1983 to 1995 models with EEC-IV Systems.
- Performs: KOEO, KOER, Timing Check, Cylinder Balance Test, Output State Test, Wiggle Test.
- Toyota / Lexus – 1991 to 1995.
- Chrysler / Dodge / Plymouth – 1989 to 1995.
- Jeep – 1993 to 1995.