Innova has always strived to make diagnostics quick and easy; now with the Fix Assist® technology, we have made vehicle repairs even easier! The Innova Fix Assist, troubleshoots right on the screen, taking the guess work out of where to look first. Don’t be puzzled by your vehicle’s Check Engine Light again; get the Code AND Repair Tips with Fix Assist®!
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Connects to the OBD2 port (usually found under the steering column).
- Black and white patented all-in-one screen displays diagnostic trouble codes, including Check Engine Light and ABS codes.
- Now features the ability to read and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) codes on most popular, newer-model vehicles (GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota & Honda).
- Displays over 20 pieces of info on-screen which features 15 easy to read indicators that verify completed trip & drive cycle.
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs show vehicles emissions test readiness (great for used car inspections and road readiness checks).
- Now features FixAssist® feature with most likely fix for primary diagnostic trouble codes to guide in solving Check Engine light issues.
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion.
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC.
Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled PC to see the technician-verified, VIN-specific fix; associated parts; estimated labor time; repair difficulty level; step-by-step repair instructions; and library of “How to Fix” videos.