ABS/SRS + CanOBD2® Diagnostic Tool Color ScreenPart#3150e
If you want to troubleshoot Check Engine, ABS and SRS problems on today’s high tech vehicles, look no further than this INNOVA 3150 tool. Professional technicians will recognize its many features and benefits, while consumers will find it quick and easy to use thanks to its all-in-one screen and easy-to-use HOT KEYS. Plus, if you want or need more coverage, this product includes optional upgrades for added coverage.
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Patented, 2.8” all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish.
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs indicates emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button.
- Diagnose and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) and SRS (airbag/supplemental restraint system) codes on most popular, newer-model Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles (See above links above for vehicle coverage).
- Battery/Alternator test – helps troubleshoot no-start car problems.
- Oil and battery maintenance light reset.
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- 9-button format with HOT KEYS – provide easy access to important information, intuitive navigation.
- Memory/battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
- Battery low indicator – alerts when scan tool batteries need replacing to protect memory.
- Audible beep – alerts when tool is successfully linked to vehicle.
- Automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle.
- Detachable cable – allows for easy replacement if it’s ever damaged.
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC or Mac.
- Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Just connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled computer to see the most likely fix; estimate parts and labor for your specific geographic region; and see repair difficulty level to help decide if you want to fix it yourself.
- Support available Monday – Saturday (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish, from Innova’s California-based team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians.
- Optional OBD1 Kit to diagnose most older model (1982-1995) vehicles.
- Optional premium RepairSolutions® coverage to access accurate, recommended fix(s), labor times, how-to-repair videos, predicted failures, unscheduled maintenance reminders, TSB and recall notifications, and more.