ABS/SRS + CanOBD2® Scan Tool Color Screen Part#3160e
For the professional tech who wants access to advanced features and functions such as live data and airbag diagnostics, without all the hassle of having to learn a new tool, look no further than the Innova 3160. It’s all-in-one screen, easy-to-use Hot Keys and optional RepairSolutions make diagnosing vehicles a snap so you can squeeze in more productivity and play.
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Patented, 2.8” all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish.
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs indicates emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
- Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button.
- Diagnose and erase ABS (anti-lock brake) and SRS (airbag/supplemental restraint system) codes on most popular, newer-model Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles (See above links above for vehicle coverage).
- Reads airbag/supplemental restraint system (SRS) codes on most newer-model vehicles (GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, and Honda).
- View live-data stream.
- Graph, read, and record live-data values.
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Battery/Alternator test – helps troubleshoot no-start car problems.
- Oil and battery maintenance light reset.
- 9-button format with HOT KEYS – provide easy access to important information, intuitive navigation.
- Memory/battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
- Battery low indicator – alerts when scan tool batteries need replacing to protect memory.
- Audible beep – alerts when tool is successfully linked to vehicle.
- Detachable cable – allows for easy replacement if it’s ever damaged.
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC or Mac.
- Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Just connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled computer to see the most likely fix; estimate parts and labor for your specific geographic region; and see repair difficulty level to help decide if you want to fix it yourself.
- Support available Monday – Saturday (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish, from Innova’s California-based team of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians.
- Optional OBD1 Kit to diagnose most older model (1982-1995) vehicles.
- Optional premium RepairSolutions® coverage to access accurate, recommended fix(s), labor times, how-to-repair videos, predicted failures, unscheduled maintenance reminders, TSB and recall notifications, and more.