We Make Quality Products
Innova Electronics Corp., identifies, develops and delivers exceptional end-user value through exceptional products, service and support. It's simple: We meet real customer needs with innovative products. You have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Innova for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Innova behind you.
Current Positions Available
Please click on a position to see the full job description.
Customer Service Technician
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Technician
We are a fast growing Hi-Tech Company in Irvine that has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Technician for our Technical Department.
The function of a Customer Service Technician is to address customers' and end-users' technical needs.
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction to customers with questions, concerns, or service needs for our products.
- Generating ideas for future profitable products and enhancements to existing products based on customer feedback and knowledge of the industry.
- Supporting the timely development of high quality products that are accepted in the market.
- Protecting the interests of the company by maintaining confidentiality about new products.
- Associate degree in Automotive Technology or related field preferred.
- At least one years’ experience in automotive repair.
- ASE certified preferred but not required.
- Basic proficiency with MS Office, MAC and Internet applications.
- Act as team player and promote cooperation across the departments.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish would be a plus but not required.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES:
- Customer Service - Answer phone calls from end users with products questions and concerns. Log all customer calls in the CSR system including vehicle, customer and product information.
- Provide Technical support to help resolve customer's concerns and follow up when necessary to ensure resolution.
- Respond to incoming Email, Chat and Phone messages from customers.
- Verify products are under warranty.
- Generate New Product Ideas or Improvements for Existing Products.
- Maintain knowledge of the automotive aftermarket, technical advances and competitive trends.
- Technical Department Operations, process, collect and file paperwork.
- Provide Market Feasibility Information.
- Research vehicle data and enter application information into a database.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Please submit resume to email@example.com